My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm in!

the check was cashed and my name and race number were posted on the site- its official- I am running the JFK 50 miler this November- for my 50th birthday. 

I can't remember just how I started to think of this just that I have and slowly ran my first half then my first full marathon (and that was all good- loved the training loved the race loved the accomplishment) so this april I saw that I qualified with my marathon time. filled out the form- yes had to download it and send it via snail mail with a check. 

my amazing coach  (http://www.solehealthandwellness.com/Your_Coach.html)  wrote up a training plan and a new nutrition plan for me. she just ran a trail race (go jenn go!) and has successfully coached me thru an under 2 hour half marathon and that super successful first marathon. 

I have run twice on the plan and did some strength training today- I am off and running literally!

http://www.jfk50mile.org/

914 Cheryl Crain 50 F GERMANTOWN
MD    ouch it does say 50!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment