My Blog List

My Blog List

Monday, June 24, 2013

am i getting it done

I am now in my 3rd week of training and it fits.  I had my second b2b (back to back) runs last week and surprised myself with how strong I felt for Fridays run.  (yes I do believe the pizza was important  :)  ) 

feeling good but also feeling like i'm working- a very nice balance.  yet I find myself googling (or safaring) how to run 50's.  am I running enough?  strength training enough?  eating the right foods?  doing as much as I can without overdoing? 

in the past two weeks, I 've read/reread 3 books (will share in a later post), multiple websites....loving it but thinking I need a bit of calmness with it all.  maybe once I start doing the bigger miles, or the long runs on the trails or or or..

then, I while reading cutting for stone this afternoon, read this "Life...you live it forward but understand it backward."  maybe I'm trying to understand it all forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment