My Blog List

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

nap time?

well here is a bit of a crazy story but one that has me thinking about racing/mental toughness/can I really do 50...  running the colonial Williamsburg half marathon this past feb...at about mile 9 or so...

....thinking to myself you know that is a really pretty section of woods off to the right- a little hillside nice and protected looks cozy  uummmm would love to curl up and take a nap.  *take*a*nap* what the hell?  as soon as I thought that crazy thought I decided I was a bit crazy for sure- a nap in the woods curled up in the leaves?   so I regained my senses quickly tg and ended up with a 7 minute pr but that idea of a nap in the leaves in feb still confounds me... what or better yet why did I think that?  mental.  nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment